Allowing your students the chance to order their summer reading books through your school is an excellent opportunity to raise money while providing a convenient service for all your school families.
How it works:
- Contact us with your summer reading lists and we’ll supply pricing and availability information.
- Send a flyer home with each child by the end of March detailing the summer reading choices and prices.
- Child and parent fill out the form and send it back into school with a check or cash by the end of April.
- Children’s Book World orders your books.
- Pick up your books at our store (shipping is available for an additional fee) and deliver the books to your students by the end of May.
- Receive 20% of all purchases for school use, or your students may receive a 20% discount on their summer reading purchases.
For more details or to discuss scheduling a summer reading fundraiser, email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 610.642.6274.