Wednesday, March 8, 4:30 p.m.
The Maddie Diaries Tour
This is a Ticketed Event!!
All tickets must be purchased through this link.
Guidelines for Maddie Ziegler event:
- A ticket is required for entry to this event. Attendees under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult. The accompanying adult will NOT be required to purchase a ticket.
- Wristbands will be given out at the event.
- Each ticket holder will receive one pre-signed copy of The Maddie Diaries: A Memoir and the opportunity to have one professional photograph taken with Maddie. (Only one person per photo.) Fans will receive a postcard with the website info on where to download their photo.
- This event is a photo opportunity ONLY. Maddie will not be signing anything at the event.
- No personal photos with cell phones or cameras are allowed.
- To avoid disappointment we must stress that there will be no opportunity to meet Maddie for non-ticket holders.
- Tickets will NOT be sold in the store.
Maddie Ziegler,teen dance prodigy, presents her uplifting coming-of-age book The Maddie Diaries: A Memoir, a book about following her dreams and working hard to achieve success in both the dance world and in life. Maddie gained national attention as a top performer on the Lifetime reality series Dance Moms. Her strongest styles of dance are tap and lyrical dance. She has appeared in the music videos for the Sia songs “Chandelier” and “Elastic Heart”.
Click here to buy tickets. NO TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT CHILDREN’S BOOK WORLD.
Please be advised that the line will be forming outside. Keep your eye on the weather. Please note the large parking lot behind our store is not public parking. Public transportation is encouraged! We are one block from the Haverford Train Station off the Paoli/Thorndale Regional Rail Line.
Thursday, March 9, 4:30 p.m.
Pajama Party with Mac Barnett & Brian Biggs
Thursday, March 16, 7:00 p.m.
Friday, March 31, 7:00 p.m.
David Wiesner & Donna Jo Napoli
Tuesday, April 25, 4:30 p.m.
At Ludington Library in Bryn Mawr
Thursday, May 18, 7:00 p.m.
Chris Van Dusen